Welcome to migrant Empowerment Group UK
MEG UK welcomes Refugees and Migrant regardless of status and their children are welcome. We meet once I week on Monday.
(Refreshments are provided)
* Our aim is to help one another to help ourselves
* We share and learn through each other’s experiences and problem solving
* We organise events, training and awareness raising workshops
* Unfortunately, we cannot offer any immigration advice, financial support, work or housing
* We provide a safe and secure space and a source of support for each other, social and emotional
* MEG UK brings us together – Together we have power, we can learn skills, increase our capacity, overcome helplessness and isolation
* At MEG UK, we support, empower each other, meet and make friends.
MEG UK is an advocacy and research group which works with and for Refugees and Migrant in order to enhance their ability to rebuild their lives.
Who are we?
Our members are migrant from all backgrounds who seek to create a self-led organisation to gain ownership of our own destiny.
MEG UK is a group where Asylum seeker, Refugees and Migrant can come and meet and learn from one another and share experiences with total confidence, also making friends and connections.
MEG UK are an advocacy and research group which works with and for Asylum seeker, Refugees and Migrant to enhance their ability to rebuild their lives.
MEG UK are committed to campaign no domestic violence against women and girls.
MEG UK promote positive opportunities, social cohesion, build confidence and self-esteem, and to enhance active citizenship.
MEG UK empower and support Asylum seeker, Refugees and Migrant in West Midland (Wolverhampton) to voice their needs and represent themselves.